Saturday, June 18, 2011

The First Love (My Version)

Yeah so as I had mentioned that now I am in Singapore so the interactions with HR has reduced but when I told him that I have started working on his story, he was more than willing to call me up and tell me about another episode of his life. This episode is of what I had an hint but was never sure and when HR gave me details of that incident, I was shocked at the extent of hopeless’ism of HR  :P.
Newaz let me start with it …
This was once again during his school days.
Story from my knowledge
7th Grade 
Till Grade 7th our school had 2 sections, ‘A’ & ‘B’.  I was in section ‘B’ and HR was in section ‘A’. I used to notice that HR used to come to our section quite often without any particular work; he used to come whenever he got a chance. I never realized the reason he used to come L


8th Grade
Later when we moved to grade 8th our sections were merged and we had become a huge group. With the intermixing of the sections, we made new friends and all. Since I knew HR so we both used to sit in the same row of seats and hence our friendship grew even more. More often HR used to ask about this particular female who was erstwhile in my section,  she was a localite (Lets call her B for convenience sake) and HR didn’t speak much in that language so he used to seek my help in learning the language, I didn’t know till that time that HR was interested in that female. But one particular incident made me change my mind about what HR thought about her.


Once as I sat there in English class, I observed that HR and B where exchanging glances from time to time but they didn't notice me looking at them, and I knew it. After class, B walked up to HR and asked him for the notes she had missed the day before and he handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave a look like she wanted to say something more and at the same time HR had expression which I think conveyed something like “ I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm frightened if I that I will lose her if I express my feelings.”
9th Grade & 10th Grade

Since we had boards so all of us got into study mode and so I stopped noticing the subtle glances, walks around the campus, frequent talks in the last bench between Band HR. But in fact I did not stop to notice; I actually stopped asking about it.  
11th , 12th & Onwards
Though I was in touch with HR, but I never asked him about B since I didn’t see anything significant happening.
Until of course the last few days when HR called me up and told his part of the story, which I will cover in the next part.
This time i was clueless of wat HR had to say LL

No comments:

Post a Comment