Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Start

(As I sat behind her, her hair brushed my face and it felt as if flowers were being thrown on me)

(I normally don’t like the feeling of hair on my face for whatever reasons but this time it was different and good)

(We had our breakfast at a local joint and to my amusement, the food in Orissa is very different from what I have ever had in other places, I will say it is very very local)

(No Idli-Vada-Dosa or Samosa/Kachori or Poori Bhaji or Parotha or Dhokla or Poha Jalebi but Chudaa Dahi and Mudi. Don’t know how people can eat this every day. I would prefer Poha Jalebi and Idli –Dosa any day)

(Newaz, like they say when in Rome be like Romans or whatever, but more than the Roman part Aaliya wanted to savor all the local delicacies and I didn’t want to act as if I am not a sport so Chudaa Dahi it was)

(We had initially planned to explore BBSR that day but then decided to see the sunset at Puri and on the way back explore BBSR; so off we started to Puri)

(Puri as we know is one of the pilgrimages of the Hindu culture but for me, more than the temple it was the beach which was the force)

(Puri is geographically located in such a way that one can witness both the sunrise and the sunset, so we wanted to reach there by noon, check in some hotel, freshen up and then enjoy at the beach with the sunset, sunrise the next day and then the very famous Jagannnath Puri temple)

(So here I was, pillion behind Aaliya, en route to Puri which was just 60 kms so we planned to reach at most by noon if Aaliya rode safely and didn’t take many stops)

(Though this was first my ride behind a female but somehow I didn’t feel very uncomfortable, maybe coz I liked the feeling of sitting behind Aaliya, the fact that I was with her)

(Did I just say “I was with her” and not “She was with me” )
(What is happening to me ??)
(How can someone influence me so much that I feel privileged to be with one?)
( ???? )

(My mind was drawing blank at this question)

“Hey, are u clicking pics or not ?? – Aaliya “

“What ??? – HR”

“Pictures, u dumb, didn’t u notice the wonderful remains of the temple we just crossed ?? – Aaliya”
(Pictures, hahahhaahah , here my mind was drawing blanks and she wants me to click pictures, hahahhahaha)

“I didn’t notice anything of interest  -  HR”

“Whatttttt – Aaliya “
(Screeeeeechhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!)
(Oopsss, she has stopped the vehicle, what wrong did I do?? )

“U ride now, I need to click some pics –Aaliya”

“Hmm, ok  - HR “
(She got down the Activa, took off her helmet and shook her head)

(Her long hair, seemed like the waves in an ocean, flowy, smooth and very beautiful)

(Then she took her stole which she had wrapped around her neck all the time and tied her hair using it)

(Aaah, she looked so lovable at this point)

(But, the first time I saw her, I remember she had a boy cut ?? )

(What is this wizardry?? )

(Now I get it, she was wearing a hooded jacket at that time and must have tied her hair with the stole)

(Hmm, good she has long hair, else she was looking like a tom boy)

(But now, she is the perfect embodiment of what a female should look like)

(Long hair, long dangling ear rings, perfect complexion)

(Shit, Shit, Shit)

(How come I never noticed them… )

(Her eyes….)

6 comments:

  1. HHHMM......Guys have so many reason to make a girl sit behind the bike, and also to sit behind. Any ways....waiting to know what happened in puri. Next blog plz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arpita, There is No reason here .. HR has just realized he loves Aaliya ... And Love doesnt happen for ANY reason ..

      Delete
  2. Here starts the journey... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sahi kaha, Pyaar to ho jata hai, Emotional people like HR.... i think he is very very emotional , use bhi pyaar ho gaya hai. I was talking in general, about bike guys and girls. Your next blog clearly shows Hr is in love AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thats why i posted it back to back instead of waiting for the next weekend

      Delete