Thursday, September 5, 2013

Pillow Fight ..

(All through the journey to our room I was confused of how come Aaliya didn’t react when I talked about marriage)

(Finally on reaching the room, she went directly to the window and drew the curtains)

(The sun was about to set and the sky had cast a pinkish blue hue over the Bay of Bengal)

“Wow, this looks so amazing. I love this place – Aaliya”

“I know – HR”

(All this while the luggage bearer was standing in the room and waiting for our permission to leave the room <read ‘TIP’>)

(It was only when Aaliya mentioned this to me through her eyes that I realized it, coz I was so shit confused of the new changed behavior of Aaliya)

(Her peacock eyes got me back to my senses and I paid the bearer and told him to leave)

(Once the bearer left I wanted to go and hold Aaliya from the back and njoi the sunset but was not sure if it was the right thing to do)

(Had she started treating us as a couple already)

(My mind went haywire coz of all these thoughts when ….)

(I saw the pillow flying towards me, and by the time I realized this, it was already on my face and I on ground)

(And Aaliya was on top of me trying to punch me in my stomach)

“What do u think, just coz I speak good to u and we are sharing the room you can say anything – Aaliya”

“U jerk – Aaliya “

“Hmmmph Hmmphhh mmmm lsdfksdfdlf  - HR”

(These were the only sounds coming out of me coz the pillow was still on my face and Aaliya was on my stomach)

(I tried to take the pillow off my face but Aaliya wouldn’t let me, she tried to hold me down using the pillow)

(Finally I got hold of her hands and stopped her from punching me)

“Sorry sorry , listen to me please – HR”

“No, u deserve this treatment – Aaliya “

“Ok, u can punch me more if you want but listen to me first – HR”

(By this time she was exhausted and was losing her grip)

“Hmmm, tell me – Aaliya"

“Since the time I have met u, I feel a different kind of connection – HR”

“U seem like someone I know so well since ages – HR”

“Every moment with you is like something destined for me - HR“

“I know I may sound crazy but all the time these are the thought going on in my mind - HR”

“I have started imagining you as my partner already – HR”

“I am not able to have control over my thought and what is in my mind is what comes to my tongue – HR”

“And trust me, I mean no harm – HR”

“It’s not coz that we are alone on this trip and I am trying to Patao you but I feel we were destined to be together, not just for this trip but for many more trips – HR”


“FUCK !!!!!  - Aaliya”

10 comments:

  1. Kudos Mr Writer :) every time the end just gets me longing for more .. FUCK!!! How do u manage to do it to ur readers every time ..?
    Every write up plays in front as if m watching a movie scene.. N yes d tip thingy it reminded me of something :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear that a piece of fiction reminded you of something which happened in real life . Aparna ur too kind with your words of appreciation ..
      Thanks is all i can say ...

      Delete
    2. Please don't give the SHIT to the readers that this is work of fiction!

      Delete
  2. Once again waiting ....post your next blog soon ...wanna see how Aaliya reacts after d so not expressive HR to express all of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't mock the lackofexpression HR ...
      Next blog .... Is on the way soon .

      Delete
  3. I agree to what Aparna said , "every write up is like a movie playing". Though i was reading your blog, but didnt have much time to comment, i could not stop from commenting this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long time. I was thinking that the blog got boring and hence u stopped reading/commenting. Good to see you back ..
      About it being like a movie, i hope you are not comparing the poor blog with stupid movie like "Himmatwala" et al.

      Delete
  4. He he he he he....not at all, first off all i don't like to spend my hard earned money on stupid movies.
    I do read your blog, but don't get time to post comments, got some time last weekend and commented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep commenting, it make the writer i.e. me feel good ;)

      Delete