Thursday, October 10, 2013

Phata Poster Nikla Chu-ha

“Eh, where am I – HR”

“OHHH MY FUCKING GOD, how can u sleep anywhere – Aaliya”

“That too in a matter of minutes – Aaliya”

“It must have been just 5 minutes since u told the Jhal Muri guy to add more ‘gote’ – Aaliya”

"And here you are, sleeping while sitting – Aaliya”

“Is this a medical condition? – Aaliya”

(Fuck , fuck fuck)

(Another of my stupid dreams)

(How can I sleep, was I sleeping??)

(Or was I too deep in the thoughts that I lost track of the moment)

(Here, the most beautiful girl I can ever dream of is chatting, drinking and enjoying the sunset with me and I am lost in thought)

(Fuck, fuck , fuck)

(Thinking of it, good I was dreaming coz the life I dreamt / imagined was so boring; I mean it was good, Aaliya and me together but it seemed so monotonous)

(How I want our life to be will be for another dream session, not now, else she will chew me up)

“Dude, I was trying to do a mental calculation of how we should plan the trip and where all we should go – HR”

“I have heard this before, from u, Asshole - Aaliya”

“How much mental calculation do u need – Aaliya”

“I have been brought up that way to plan the activities before hand, can’t help it - HR”

“Aww, let me see how much of the thought are there in your cheeks – Aaliya”

(She is again trying to pull my cheek, and I am NOT letting her do it. HUH !!!)

“Ok, Ok, u wanted to sit on the beach, with the booze, Jhal Muri, fish and my ‘Gote’ – HR”
“Happy now ;) - HR“

“Well frankly I am not interested in ‘your’ gote but I like the additional peanut in the Jhal Mudi – Aaliya”

“Same thing Baba  ;) – HR”

“Well you winking your eye every time while saying it, is not the same thing. So stop trying to act cheeky coz it is gross – Aaliya”

“Arre no re, it’s the beach sand in my eyes. Sorry if you felt something else –HR”

(Ullu Banaya, Ullu Banaya )

“Ok, let Cheers – Aaliya”

“Cheers, to a long and happy life – HR”

“Let’s eat, m starving – Aaliya”

“Mmmm, the fish is so wonderful. Crispy yet soft; the salt in the atmosphere has added some additional flavor to the fish. Mmmmm I love this – Aaliya”

“Tum kyon nahin kha rahe – Aaliya”

(Did she speak to me in Hindi :O)

“Well, I am a Brahmin; I don’t eat fish – HR”

“What !!!! Aaj ke zamane mein aise ladke bhi hote hain ?? – Aaliya”

“Well, look at me – HR”

“Btw how come u suddenly started speaking Hindi – HR”

“Whenever I drink, Hindi automatically comes to me, it’s more comfortable and the Gaalis are easier and more effective in Hindi – Aaliya”

“Bhaiya, iss fish ko pack kar do – Aaliya”

“Why what happened, moment back you were raving about the fish – HR”

(Is she not eating the fish coz of me ?? for me ?? how considerate, now I can kiss her la la la)

“Arre dude, I don’t want to eat too much coz then I will not be able to drink jyada and I plan to get full talli – Aaliya”

“Okkkkk – HR”

“Let’s finish what we have and head to the room – Aaliya”

“Tonight is when we party – Aaliya”

“Oh and yeah, u can smoke while drinking. I know it’s tough to NOT smoke while drinking – Aaliya”

(WTF is going on … so many surprises at one go, More Booze, Smoke Allowed, One room, Me and Aaliya. Set hain boss)

“I hope you don’t sleep while ‘making out’ with your partner coz that, my friend, would be very weird – Aaliya”

“Let’s go – Aaliya”

(Tonight is when we FIRST make out – HR)


(Did she leave the packet with the fish, behind - purposefully????)

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo...HR is fantasizing again!! :p Lets see wat actually happens next..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing much to comment about the blog. but i was just thinking, girls and boys enjoy this way also? boozing with a stranger, a trip, sharing the same hotel room, may be i live 50 years behind my generation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, nothing new or wrong to do this if one is clear in his/her heart and mind . But m sure u know what's in HR's mind, let's see what in Aaliya's mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vikas ...here u go :)
    Once again good write up...bits n pieces of being cheesy being so dreamy being cute makes this a happy read.. hR is so naughty already but now d real chirpy n naughty Aliya is finally coming out..good to see her like that :) how she wants to party ... Talking in Hindi to give abuses a better feel :p already talking to HR about all d stuff u know wat I mean :) d booze d making out allowing to smoke ;) that's being so frank with him niceee... On the other side HR always so overconfident n dreamy ..oh tonight is wen we do stuff .. Lol at d same time thinking for d future with her ..wishing her a good life ahead that's being caring n lovey dovey :)
    Love it :) once again :) keep writing n adding fans mwaaah :*
    Yay next blog in 2 days la la la

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, i thought u stopped reading the blog any more ;)
      Thanks for the detailed 'views' as always .

      Delete
    2. How can I ever do that to u don worry :) hehe

      Delete