Thursday, September 12, 2013

Getting Ready ...

FUCK !!!!!  - Aaliya”

“What now ???  - HR “

“I need to see the sunset from the beach and not from the balcony – Aaliya”
“Oh, let’s go then – HR”

“Wait let me change into something more comfortable – Aaliya”

“Ok, u use the bathroom and I will change in the room, ok ?? – HR”

“Awww, how chweeetttt – Aaliya”
(She tried to come close to me and pull my cheek but no way m allowing that)

“Go jaldi , else we will get late – HR”

“Huh – Aaliya”
(She went in the bathroom with her change of clothes and I changed in the room)

(I could smell something fruity, flowery and sweet from the bathroom, god what was this fragrance??)

(Wasn’t the moroccon oil enough to screw my senses that this new thing had come up)

“I am done, are u ready, can I open the door – Aaliya”

“Gimme a minute – HR”
(Is there anything which I will not like of her !!!! )

“M done – HR”

“Ok, m coming – Aaliya”
(Okkkkkk, she is wearing a maroon_red_brown combination type of “Tank Top” and harems)

(Good she is not wearing a t-shirt coz I HATE women wearing t-shirts, I mean they have so many choices specially for women, why wear a t-shirt of all the things)

(She has tied her hair in a bun with a scarf)

(There is also a stole around her neck, some Aztec print)

(And thank god she is not wearing floaters, I hate them as well, she is wearing flats)

(So far so good, I like her)

(Oh and did I even mention about the fragrance, its more intense now, feel like cuddling up with Aaliya then and there)

(I just want to bury myself into her neck stay there)

(The fragrance was making me mad)

(It made me her slave, if only time could freeze and I could stand close to her and devour all the smell)

(I could stay here in the room all the time smelling her)

(Is it the perfume or her which is making me go mad now)

(As the evening breeze enters the room her smell wafts more and more in the room)

(I need to get out of this room)

(I need fresh air, else will die a sweet death)

(If only I could at least hold her hands, that’s the closest I think I can get to her)

(That would be the closest I could get to salvation)

(I would die a peaceful death)

(But m sure nothing of that sort is going to happen)

(Oh Aaliya, I love u so much I can’t explain)

(And don’t get me started on her eyes, her peacock eyes, her mesmerizing eyes, her eyes)

“Chale ?? – Aaliya”

“Hello – Aaliya”

“Oh yeah yeah – HR”

“Do u want to eat something before we go to the beach??  - HR “

“We will pick up some packs of juice on the way to the beach, is it ok – Aaliya “

“Mmmm Hmm – HR “

“Ok, let’s go then – Aaliya “

“Yup – HR”
(Did she just hold my hand and walk me out of the room ???)

P.S. - I have noticed there are lots of people reading the blog but none commenting, do let me know your comments as well. I helps me improve ....Thanks for reading.

10 comments:

  1. Well u got d setting rite...aage batao

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey !

    I have been reading your blog posts for quite sometime and I must say they make an amazing read. The flow of writing simply takes the reader along :) Keep it up !!

    And NO, I am not putting a comment here really because you asked for it in the PostScript :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly thanks for the compliment.
      Secondly what stopped u from commenting before today.
      Keep commenting, i helps me know that the writing is being appreciated

      Delete
  3. Vikas one should learn from u how to appreciate those little little details which u describe so beautifully and make those tiny flowers into a grand garland..the way Aaliya and HR's chemistry is going ...it's lovely ..connecting all the dots of thoughts of HR and the cuteness of Aaliya is just amazing makes me wanna b up all night and finish it off ..it's so fresh n charming ..love it once again ..the way her smell her dressing her attitude her eyes n everything is described ...wonderful ..keep it up ..keep writing ..and adding more fans :p mwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what to say here. U comment has more details than the blog itself. U yourself should do a blog in case you don't have one. Trust me u can do better than my silly blog.
      As always thanks for the wonderful comment and appreciation.

      Delete
  4. What do i write more, Aparna has explained it very well, i like the words like "sweet death", "Peaceful Death", awesome word choice. Though death is considered as one of the sad events in any body's life, abstracts like peaceful and sweet made me feel death is beautiful when you are with someone whom you love.
    Aliya is very very lucky!
    Every one has a love story to tell, but it depends on the way one narrates, and you are master in that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at your comment makes me realize that maybe its not me who is writing the blog coz i dont realize using the words u mentioned ;).

      Rightly said,about narration of Love Story which m sure every one has, but people just dont express it.
      Look at me, m expressing some one else's story here, wonder if i ll ever be able to pen down my story..
      Waise m sure even ur story if written would be interesting ...

      Delete
    2. That story is already written, though it was only me who was feeling every thing, but i am glad my husband inspired me to pen it down, i will definitely post it very soon.

      Delete
    3. Awesome, let me know once u post it ..

      Delete